You get everything found in this STRAIGHT TALK GUIDE:
A PARENT’S GUIDE TO HELPING STEM* STUDENTS BUILD OUTSTANDING SOFT SKILLS: 8 Powerful Strategies for Teaching the Soft Skills Necessary for Remarkable Success in College, in a Career…and in Life!
*STEM = fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
STEM students need strong soft skills…the content from this GUIDE will help you help them!
- One email will be delivered daily to your Inbox (13 total…see schedule below)
- Each email contains one or more “bite-size” videos (5-10 min total)
- Fast, easy, convenient learning on virtually any online device…all for FREE
You’ll be able to immediately begin helping your STEM student develop outstanding soft skills!
What’s The GUIDE About?..How Can It’s Content Help You?
Watch The Video (4 min.) Below To Find Out
Here’s a Sample Video from Module 7
Strategy #5: ENCOURAGE WRITING
If you’re ready to start your FREE 10-Module Email Course,
and also receive my best soft skills and career development tips via email, then CLICK HERE
FREE STEM Parents Soft Skills Course Itinerary
- Introduction & Objectives (7:12 min video)
- Optional: The STRAIGHT TALK GUIDE Story (5:34 min video)
- Soft Skills: My Definition (4:45 min video)
- Soft Skills: Why They Are Vital (8:28 min video)
- Strategy #1: SHOW INTEREST (4:12 min video)
- Strategy #2: SHARE EXPERIENCES (5:14 min video)
- Strategy #3: ASK ABOUT (2:53 min video)
- Strategy #4: DRIP IDEAS (4:06 min video)
- Strategy #5: ENCOURAGE WRITING (3:15 min video)
- Strategy #6: SUPPORT CURRENT ACTIVITIES (1:48 min video)
- Strategy #7: SUGGEST NEW ACTIVITIES (1:52 min video)
- Strategy #8: APPRECIATE THEM (5:14 min video)
- Conclusion (1:27 min video)
- Resources (7:09 min video)
- Worksheets (2:11 min video)
- Plus, free instant download of Resources & Worksheets pages from GUIDE
- Some Final Thoughts from Don (3:26 min video)
- Optional: Author Biography (1:30 min video)
- Optional: Share this GUIDE with Others (1:18 min video)
- Optional: Links to other short GUIDE videos
Bonus Email: A Special Video (4:18 min)
The Grand Finale: A heartfelt video from ME, and a favor to ask.
Would you rather have the FREE 53-page PDF version of the Parents GUIDE (pictured at top of page)?
…..then just CLICK HERE.
A Note From The Author
Hi, I’m Don Gallagher, the founder and primary author at ENGINEERINGCAREERLAUNCHER.COM. Educated as a mechanical engineer, I spent 25 years in engineering, training, recruiting, sales and marketing roles with Deere and Company. If you’re curious, there’s more info and some pics on the About page.
My core focus here is on helping engineering/STEM students to ratchet up their soft skills, career skills, and personal effectiveness as they work towards building remarkable careers.
Thank you for choosing to let me help you help your child/student develop outstanding soft skills with this free STEM Parents Soft Skills Course.
I wish you much success with your efforts. Please come back often to share your feedback and/or your success stories in the Comments area below.